Vache Grasse Country Club in a semi-private golf course and recreation area located east of Greenwood on Highway 10. Vache Grasse features an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and club house.
Pro Shop: Mary Rogers
Club Superintendent: Bobby Lewis
Summer Operation Hours
- Golf Course and Pro Shop: 8:00 am to Dark
- Swimming Pool: Opens at 10 am (closing hours vary)
- Full: $720 year
- Swimming and Social Membership Only: $200, swimming, $175 social per Year. (Social Membership includes Bridge Club)
Guests and non-members are welcome
- $12 plus tax on weekdays
- $15 plus tax on weekends and holidays
- Cart Rental $10.00 plus tax per person
- Club House rental: $100 deposit; $50 for members and $150 for non-members.
- Spring, Summer and Fall: Tuesday Night Fun Scramble. Sign in by 5 PM
- July 4th Annual Couples Scramble. Enter at the club house prior to July 4th
- Men's League, Wednesday Night
- Women's League Tuesday Night
- Bridge on Wednesday.
For More Information
Vache Grasse Country Club
Hwy 10 East, Country Club Road
Greenwood, Arkansas 72936